When somebody joins us, we believe the relationship is for life. Hence, We do not have jobs, we only offer careers. The work environment is informal providing work-life balance as well as enough challenges in your chosen area to shine.
|COLLIBRA DATA QUALITY
|We are seeking a Collibra Data Quality Engineer, who can work as a Part time consultant for 8 hours.
COLLIBRA DATA QUALITY
• Configure, implement, and maintain Collibra Data Quality to support data quality initiatives.
• Conduct data profiling and analysis to identify data quality issues, data anomalies, and data improvement opportunities.
• Collaborate with business, IT, and data governance teams to understand data quality requirements and standards.
• Monitor and report on data quality trends and issues, providing actionable insights for continuous improvement.
• Develop and execute data quality jobs, including regular expressions (regex) to ensure data is fit-for-purpose based on operational and business data quality requirements.
• Design and implement data quality workflows, data quality scorecards, and data quality dashboards in Collibra.
• Provide technical expertise and support to business users and IT teams regarding Collibra Data Quality capabilities.
• Work closely with data engineers and data architects to implement data quality solutions within data pipelines and data warehouses.
• Participate in data quality improvement projects, helping to identify root causes and implementing corrective actions.
• Strong background in IT with a passion for data quality and governance
• 3+ years of data strategy and data governance, preferably in a consulting environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree with strong data understanding through experience.
• Proven experience as a Data Quality Engineer or Data Quality Analyst, with specific expertise in Collibra Data Quality
• In-depth knowledge of data quality concepts, methodologies, and best practices.
• Hands-on experience in implementing and configuring Collibra Data Quality, including data quality rules, scorecards, and workflows.
• Proficiency in data profiling tools and data quality assessment techniques.
• Experience in configuration and connection to various data sources like GCP, SQL Server, SAP, etc.
• Strong SQL/Spark SQL skills for data analysis and data manipulation.
• Self-starter with strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Advanced analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
• Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to explain value of data governance to both business and technical stakeholders.
• Ability to analyze complex environments, distill concepts and present to clients.
• Must be able to participate in calls and video meetings during the client’s business hours; video background must be business appropriate.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Kindly share the updated Cv to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, If interested.
|We are seeking a full-time, on-site Nutanix Administrator for our Chennai team. This position will be responsible for managing the Nutanix infrastructure for our clients, including daily administration, configuration, and maintenance of virtual environments, as well as deployment of infrastructure designing, automation using Ansible, and Data migration & Data protection. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical thinking skills and be able to work independently and with other team members to resolve issues in a fast-paced environment.
•Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or a related field
•6+ years’ experience in designing, implementations, troubleshooting, managing and monitoring Nutanix Hyper converged solution
•Hands on experience on NSXi deployment, management and monitoring
•Nutanix NPP certification
•VMware VCP 6 certification
•Experience on Nutanix appliance hardware and Dell XC7xx Nutainx HW including installation, configuration, and management of Nutanix hardware
•Extensive knowledge on VMware vSphere 5.x , and 6.x solution including vSphere installation , upgrade , patch management , monitoring, troubleshooting.
•Strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
•Strong customer service skills with the ability to manage customer expectations
•Nutanix or other related certificates would be beneficial
|IT HEAD NETWORK
|A highly competent professional with around 15 years of experience in IT Infrastructure Management, Vendor Development, Windows Server, Desktops, Switches and Firewall and VPN. BPO and US Client Handling Experience is Must
IT HEAD NETWORK
Kindly share the updated Cv to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, If interested.
|This is a full-time on-site role for a DevOps Consultant. The DevOps Consultant would be responsible for tasks such as software development, continuous integration, infrastructure as code (IaC), infrastructure, and integration. The DevOps Consultant will work closely with developers and IT staff to oversee code releases and ensure that the infrastructure and integration documents are up to date.
|Thiruvanmaiyur , chennai
|Sr. .NET Developer
|GEVAL6, Inc (Hoffman Estates, IL) seeks a Sr. .NET Developer to design/develop Cloud based web applications using ASP.NET, Web API & SQL Server.
|2800 W. Higgins Road, Ste. 240, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Sr. .NET Developer
GEVAL6, Inc (Hoffman Estates, IL) seeks a Sr. .NET Developer to design/develop Cloud based web applications using ASP.NET, Web API & SQL Server. Configure & enable Web API services with API management that align with products-based delivery & system architecture. Participate in Web based API development for in house web & mobile applications. Work with Azure DevOps based boards, Repos, Pipelines, Artifacts, Test plans for integration for Cloud applications. Translate business requirements into technical specifications for solid analytics pipeline development.
Requires a BS in Electronics Engineering or foreign equivalent with 5 years of relevant work experience in insurance domain using ASP.Net, Web API, SQL Server. Remote work allowed.
Mail resumes to HR, 2800 W. Higgins Road, Ste. 240, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169.